From horrible haircuts to dye disasters, and waxing gone horribly wrong. Here are a couple of blunders that these lovely women tried in order to enhance their looks that didn’t end like they expected at all. Here’s hoping that you never have to face an OMG beauty horror story like the ones we’re about to show you.
MICROBLADING GONE WRONG
It’s considered a cutting-edge cosmetic tattoo procedure, but in the hands of an amateur, like Twitter user @chaeronaea, the results can yield a feather brow situation like this one. Hopefully, she can get them lasered off.
BAD HAIR DAY
Another woman accidentally used builder’s expanding foam, which should only be used to fill cracks in your house, for mousse and this was the disastrous but oh-so hilarious result. Don’t judge us, she wasn’t harmed.
EYES WIDE SHUT
A woman told WPBF that a friend mixed up eye drops with Super Glue. As soon as she felt her eye burn, she closed her eyelid… big mistake! She screamed, “call 911!” Then doctors had to pry her eye open under anesthesia and remove some of the glue from her eye socket. Thankfully, the doctor was able to pry it open later on.
UK based makeup artist Stevie Miller made the mistake of buying a blending sponge from a sketchy reseller instead of a reputable name brand. Then she noticed a small hole in hers and later discovered that there were dead bugs inside. Uh, no thanks!
HEY THERE, PINK RANGER
Abi slathered LUSH’s Razzle Dazzle soap all over her body and face, except the directions on the package weren’t clear enough. It was actually bath oil, and poor Abi wound up with fluorescent pink skin.
THE MILEY-HATING CURLER
Even celebs aren’t immune to beauty mishaps. Just ask Miley Cyrus, who tried tugging out a clump of her lashes with the metal clasp on an eyelash curler. As she tried curling her lashes after applying mascara, the curler chopped off her lash. Dayummmmm!
THE DYE THAT MADE HER WANT TO DIE
Imgur user thechosenginger said that a friend went to the salon to get a touch-up with some hair dye. The day after, her scalp started itching. 24 hours later, she was in the ER swollen and terrified because of a severe allergic reaction. Now there’s one person who’ll never color her hair again.
SHE’S ON FIRE
A 23-year-old from the UK bought a DIY tattoo-removal kit which contains TCA, a corrosive material that can burn your skin right off. It felt like someone had poured boiling water on her arm and was left with horrendous burns and a hole in her arm.
LOOK WHO’S BALDING NOW
UK teacher Kim Fryer was using dry shampoo until her mom noticed a terrifying side effect. She had developed a bald patch in the back of her head and realized way too late that you should only use dry shampoo once a week or risk looking like Professor X.
SCARRED FOR LIFE
A 16-year-old British teenager took a trip to Turkey and got herself a dreamcatcher henna tattoo on her leg. But within a few days, it started to scab with painful burns. Turns out that the artist had used a synthetic black dye containing p-paraphenylenediamine which can literally scar you for life.